TFS Implementation & Adoption Services
InCycle can help you implement Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) on-premise, hosted in Azure or with Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS), formally TFS online. Whether you are a small to medium size organization and require a single instance of TFS, or you’re an enterprise with a globally distributed team, we have the expertise to help.
Our TFS implementation offering is designed to help organizations adopt modern DevOps and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) best practices including: work management, source control, build management, continuous integration, release management, continuous delivery and continuous deployment (if applicable).
- TFS on premise (integrated and customizable).
- VSTS (TFS in SaaS version).
- TFS in Azure (elastic and customizable).
- Assessment and Planning – Establish the current status and vision for ALM through a process of interviews with management and practitioners on the current environment and processes to better understand business goals and requirements. Based on business impact we assess opportunities and choose a pilot application/project to target. The outcome will provide the foundation of a strategic roadmap for DevOps/ALM adoption – matching your business objectives.
- Deployment – InCycle will support the setup and configuration of a TFS environment based on your requirements. Leveraging best practices when applicable, we provide customized training, coaching, and follow-up support to ensure your success.
Some organizations, due to complex regulatory needs, require customizations (e.g., process templates and reports). Note, template customization is a delicate process and it is important that you understand all the ramifications of modifying the templates that come with TFS. Modifying your templates will impact your upgrade and migration processes and best practices needed to ensure that you will not be negatively affected. InCycle is well prepared to champion this discussion and provide customization services.
Do you have questions about upgrading to TFS 2015? Don’t hesitate to contact us by filling out the form below with any questions or to schedule your TFS 2015 upgrade today!