Why join the InCycle Team?
Vibrant, dynamic and challenging, InCycle offers outstanding career opportunities. We are a fast growing consultancy specializing in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) based on Microsoft technologies. InCycle’s people bring a “can-do” attitude to complex problems. Innovative and passionate, our culture enables us to deliver outstanding results to our customers. We offer our employees the freedom to grow their skills and responsibilities. We invest in our employees; and we offer competitive compensation and benefits. And we don’t care where you live, your base could be almost anywhere in the US or Canada.
- “Working for InCycle is rewarding in many ways; Every week I’m formulating solutions for new challenges my clients are facing, always building on the experience gained by not only myself, but the talented colleagues I have here. I’m constantly learning and sharing with my clients and the community – it’s great to have a positive impact on the way people work and get value from the tools they use to build their products or run their businesses.”
Ryan works at InCycle as a Senior ALM Consultant.
- “I am proud to work on InRelease, an innovative solution dedicated to developers. This is a complex and challenging project where I can have a real impact on technical decisions. Indeed, I am able to share my ideas and challenge the ones of my colleagues!”
Martin works at InCycle as a senior developer for InRelease. His expertise: development.
- “When I started working at InCycle, I was surprised by the team professionalism as well as how they carefully follow Scrum principles. InCycle is definitely the right place to start as a junior to get a global vision of software lifecycle and work with state-of-art .NET technologies. I also really appreciate the flexible and respectful atmosphere of the company.”
Yong works at InCycle as an ALM consultant. Expertise: Test Automation.
Some of our Employee Benefits
- Competitive base salary.
- Profit sharing.
- 100% reimbursement of the medical plan of your choice (up to $1,200 monthly).
- Flexible paid time off program.
- Paid holidays.
- Floating holidays.
- Extra week of paid time off after 5 years with the company.
- Referral bonus.
- Internal recognition programs.
- Paid membership to Plurasight for continuous education.
- Certification reimbursement.
- Discretionary budget to help you acquire individual skills and work on your personal areas of interests.
- Opportunity to contribute to internal thought leadership projects.
- Work from home as applicable.
- Your birthday dinner is on us! Get your significant other and your kids and enjoy a nice dinner.
- We keep adding them to make sure you get compensated for your contribution.
Full Disclosure about Working at InCycle
- We are a small company, with all the perks of a small company (the only red tape we have we use in our workshops with customers). Tired of not making a difference and being treated as a number? Join us!
- Our projects are often not about development but you will have the opportunity to have a big impact on improving the development lifecycle and the life of the development team members. Isn’t that what matters the most?
- Our customers are often not in cutting edge industries but have very complex processes that require highly skilled people to understand their environments and successfully provide the right solution. This is why we need smart people like you.
- As we are very good at what we do, we have customers in many different locations, sometimes away from our offices. A great opportunity to try new food, meet new people and accumulate loyalty points at hotel and with airlines.
- One of the reason we want to grow is to make our happy hours more fun. We are busy but passionate people who love discussing about the future of development, innovation and life in general.
Feeling excited about this new career opportunity? Apply and join the team now!